Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Rainy Day Schedule







The weather guy said it would but to be honest I NEVER believe them, but this morning we have RAIN!! Olivia was so excited. She told me she wanted to go out in the rain. I said ok get your shoes and you can go stand in the rain. She looked at me as if to say "Duh" and then said "Mom, I need the unbrella (that is what she calls it.)" I quickly got the umbrella and out she went. Since we hardly ever get rain, I thought I better grab the camera to take some pictures in case it is another 3 or 4 months before we get rain again. I hope it rains and rains and rains! The only thing better would be to be snuggled up in bed with Sal and the 3 kids watching movies.

2 comments:

Heiner Happenings said...

Ok- Olivia looks like a child model! So cute Alicia. I love the rocker shirt to!

The Staheli's said...

Great pictures. I love the flip flops in the rain in November. Gotta love the warm climate. I know I do! :D