Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring Break in Rocky Point

This year for Spring Break we went to Rocky Point for a few days. Mitzi and I shared a condo and it worked out perfect. Here is where we stayed - Las Palomas!!
The kids had a ball and it was nice to relax in the Sun. Olivia had her hair done by a woman on the beach. Olivia sure looked like a beach bum with her dark skin and braids.
I promised the boys I would rent a jet ski for them while we were there. Even Olivia got in on the action. They, of course, loved it!!
Mason was happy to sit next to the pool and eat Oreos. Can you blame him?
I was shocked to see how much Mason liked the ocean.
Everyone hears the bad stories about Mexico, but it is like saying, "Harlem, NY is a dangerous city and has the highest murder rate in the country. So we better not go to Phoenix." Granted, I would not take my kids and cross the border at Juarez, but I feel very safe in Rocky Point and we have never had an issue. I am hoping to spend Fall Break there too.

No comments: