Sunday, April 3, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday to Mason!!


We were in Rocky Point on Mason's first birthday so we celebrated a couple of weeks later.
The kids were super excited to put cake in Mason's face. That is the tradition around here. I think they were all surpised when he actually seemed to enjoy it. Mason is the only one who didn't scream when the cake was smashed in his face. Here he looks a little unsure of what just happened but he never cried. Instead he continued to eat the cake!
Even Grace got in on the chocolate cake.
Mason is still not walking but he did surprise us in Mexico by standing up by himself on his birthday. I have a feeling that walking is just around the corner. What would I do without my Mace?? He is a mama's boy and I am thankful that he came to our home. We are blessed to have him!

No comments: