Monday, December 8, 2008

Tag... I am it....... How well do you know me Christmas Style?

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Of course Wrapping Paper!

2. Real tree or Artificial? I would love to have a real tree, but in AZ it just doesn't work too well. The needles end up on the floor before Dec 15th. With an artificial tree we can put it up after Thanksgiving and keep it up until New Years.

3. When do you put up the tree? The day after Thanksgiving ALWAYS

4. When do you take the tree down? Usually on New Years Day.

5. Do you like eggnog? Ugh NO!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? A Cabbage Patch Doll from my aunt Claudia or my ghetto blaster from Santa! Ghetto Blaster... LOL those were the days.

7. Hardest person to buy for? My Dad

8. Easiest person/people to buy for? Olivia or my Mom

9. Do you have a nativity set? Nope, but I wish I did.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail!! I love to get something fun in the mail.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? No such thing!

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Grinch, Marry Christmas Charlie Brown

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever I decide what to buy everyone.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Pozole and Sugar Cookies

16. Lights on the tree? Colored lights

17. Favorite Christmas song? Faith Hill, "Where are you Christmas?"

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We stay home and let the kids enjoy their presents.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? If I sing the song...

20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? In the morning after the kids have a chance to look in their stockings

21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? When people stress over buying "things" or worry about not spending enough money.

22. Favorite ornament theme or color? My favorite part of putting up the tree is listening to my kids as they pull their ornaments from the box. "oh, I remember this one" or "Remember when we picked this one out?" I LOVE remembering.

23. What do you want for Christmas this year? To continue to be blessed in all aspects of our life.

NOW, I tag Brooke, Mitzi, Shani and Jessica......

No comments: