Monday, February 8, 2010

Super Bowl Hangover....


Yesterday we hosted the ??th Annual Heiner Super Bowl party. We had such a great time. Thanks everyone for bringing great food. Clark's Super Bowl quiz was pretty difficult, but I am happy to say I won all $11. I think that is enough for Yogurt Jungle!! ;o) It pays to study I guess. I think we were all disappointed by the Colts loss, but the Espi's were even more disappointed that the Cardinals weren't playing. AND thanks to Kurt Warner's retirement, I doubt they will be Super Bowl bound again this century!!

I keep hoping the Cardinals will pick up Michael Vick. Like Leinart can really play in the NFL!! Hey, we can run the Wildcat offense as good as anyone.....



However, today I have a hangover..... not because I drank too much (I only had one Throwback Pepsi!!), but because I realized football is over until August. Whatever will we do with our weekends??

Thankfully the Olympics start on Friday and Sal and I are looking forward to the curling competition. Believe me we have spent many nights curling on Wii. I have yet to beat Sal and I think it will NEVER happen!!



But we will be watching starting Friday. After that? Do we REALLY HAVE to watch and cheer for the Diamondbacks?? I think watching Hayden and Cole play Little League will be WAY more entertaining even if Hayden is on the Yankees - makes me hurl just thinking about those pinstripes!!

Anyway, just wondering if you are having a football hangover today too......

PS: As far as I can tell the baby is STILL breech. ;o(

No comments: