Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Good News!!

Today I went back to the doctor and guess what?? Baby was head down!! I was so excited and I immediately erased the word c-section from my brain!!

Sal asked if I thought it was the appointments at the Chiropractor. To be honest, I am not sure. I do know that after Dr. Hirschi worked on me, the baby would move all over the place. It was as if he had tons of extra space. It wasn't long after one of the appointments that I did feel feet in my ribs. What a great feeling!!

I go back in 2 weeks and then I start weekly appointments. I can't believe we are near the end. I am so grateful to be close, but I hope he decides to stay in and grow for a few more weeks.

Thanks to Shauna and Gram for my receiving blankets and burp cloth. I love and miss you both. Hugs and kisses!!

No comments: