Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Baby is STILL breech......

Sigh.... I just got home from the doctor and this baby boy is still breech. They are not concerned about it yet as he still has plenty of time to turn. HOWEVER, the thought of having a C-Section is incredibly frightening!! Unless I can talk them into doing a tummy tuck at the same time. ;o)

If he hasn't turned by the next visit at 32 weeks, I guess I will have to start all of the old wives tales to try to turn him. Anyone out there have any ideas or suggestions? I am ALL ears!!

1 comment:

The Staheli's said...

When my oldest sister was pregnant with her first, he was breech pretty late into the pregnancy. I remember her laying upside down on a long ironing board propped up against the couch. He turned and she was able to have a vaginal delivery! :) Good luck!!