Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy Anniversary to US!

It is weird to think Sal and I have been married for 15 years. Where has the time gone and am I REALLY that old? It is nice to be at that point in our marriage where we look at each other and decided what to do for our anniversary rather than having to come up with a cleaver/romantic/surprise gift. HOWEVER, this year Sal did surprise me with an early anniversary present....... a new bike!
It is a hybrid bike..... part cruiser and part mountain bike so I can have the best of both worlds. Funny thing is that I haven't ridden a bike in about 20 years, but I felt like a kid again as I got on to ride it for the first time. Sal also bought himself a bike and we have enjoyed every minute of riding them.
Unfortunately, summer is here and we have already hit 100 degrees. I think the nights will be cool for another couple of weeks so we will try to take advantage of that.

We also decided to have our garage floors coated and sealed. Sal traded my Dad some work for the floor and we love it. This weekend we will finally be able to put all our junk back in the garages, but hopefully they will stay clean!




I love you Sal. You are truly my VERY best friend and I can't imagine my life without you! Happy Anniversary!

1 comment:

The Staheli's said...

Happy Anniversary!!! 15 years is quite the feat! congratulations and good luck on the next 15!! :)