Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tag I am it... Couples Style......

What are your middle names ? Only Sal has one..... Anthony
How long have you been together ? Do you mean married? 15 years, but together....23 years!!
How long did you know each other before you started dating ? Officially dating..... 5 years.... we met in the 7th grade at Kino. I was 11 and he was 12.
Who asked who out ? Sal asked me to "go out" with him in the 9th grade.
How old are each of you ? I'm 34 & Sal is 35
What about pets? One Basset Hound named Grace.
Which situation has been the hardest on you as a couple? Stupid things we did early in our marriage.... what can I say we were both young!
Did you go to the same school ? Yes~ Kino and Mountain View
Are you from the same home town ? Sal is an AZ native and I moved here when I was 10.
Who is the smartest ? Depends on the subject..... Math - ME! Science and anything needing creativity - SAL
Who is the most sensitive ? Both
Where do you eat out most as a couple ? We like all kinds of places, it just depends on the mood. We REALLY like Longhorns or Flemings
Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple ? St. Petersburg, Russia
Who has the craziest ex's ? Probably me..... Sal didn't really date anyone but me
Who has the worst temper ? ME, Sal is the patient one.
Who does the cooking ? During the week me, on the weekends Sal will cook breakfast and grill something yummy.
Who is more social ? Me, I can talk to anyone anywhere
Who is the neat-freak ? Neither, we both like a clean house, but we aren't overly concerned about it. I would rather be riding quads not cleaning on Saturdays.
Who is more stubborn ? Ummmm, Me?
Who hogs the bed ? Neither, we usually stay on our own sides of the bed.... of course I like my leg to touch his when I sleep.
Who wakes up earlier ? Sal ALWAYS!! What can I say, I LOVE my sleep!
Where was your first date ? I think we met at the library in the 9th grade and he took me to Harry and Steve's for a Coke. He still has the straw that was in his drink that night.
Who has the bigger family ? Sal only has one sister, but his mom has 16 siblings and his Dad has 12 siblings so he definitely has the bigger family.
Do you get flowers often ? He will surprise me every now and then.
How do you spend the holidays ? Usually with our family at home, but we do see our parents too.
Who is more jealous ? Sal
♥ How long did it take to get serious ? Sal told me in the 8th grade he was going to marry me, but it took a bit longer for me to be on board.
Who eats more ? Sal, but we both love cookies at midnight!
Who does the laundry ? Me
Who’s better with the computer ? That would be me
Who drives when you are together ? Sal usually drives and I love to be chauffeured!

Now I tag... Shani, Jill and Heather............

No comments: