Saturday, February 7, 2009


Last night Olivia had her ballet recital. She looked so cute in her tu-tu and her hair was done so cute (thanks Heather!). Liv was so excited to dance for everyone. Granny and Nana came to watch her. She was supposed to dance 2 dances, but no one told her it was her turn to dance so she sat on the floor for the first song. I felt so bad for her but I was stuck in a corner with no way to get to her. Before the second song, Hayden went over and told her it was her turn. She stood right up and started dancing with the other girls. She looked beautiful as she was trying so hard to follow the teacher's moves. Liv definitely does not take after me. She is not afraid to be up in front of a crowd dancing, in fact I think she loves it.


This picture was taken before the recital started. She knew she needed to stand on her blue tape.

She was carefully listening to the teacher explain where they needed to stand.


Some posing after the recital was over......

And the most important part of the evening..... treats.....

I love you beautiful Olivia and I hope you will always want to dance!

No comments: