Thursday, January 22, 2009

Picture Princess for Shabby Apple

OK so one of my favorite sites is Shabby Apple. They have the cutest dresses and no one in Arizona seems to know about them.... yet. Anyway, they have a contest for girls 0-8 years old and I thought Olivia would be the perfect Picture Princess. So please forgive me while I blog about why she will be the perfect Picture Princess.

From the looks of my blog you would think that Olivia is an only child. Well she is the baby of the family and she came after 2 boys so in our house she is THE princess. Olivia is 3 years old and from the time she could talk she has constantly said, "Mom, take a picture of me!" No matter what she is doing, she wants a picture taken of her. So we have pictures of her:


Painting her toes......

modeling her new ballet costume (notice the pointed toe)


and playing dress-up.
Once we have taken the pictures she immediately wants to see them on the computer. We have to look at them over and over again. The Shabby Apple dress that would look perfect on Olivia would have to be the Queen of Hearts. Olivia will continue to be our Picture Princess!!

1 comment:

The Staheli's said...

She is so adorable. She would make the perfect little model for them. I LOVE their stuff!!