Friday, October 17, 2008

Got Milk??



Last week we went to Supersition Farms for their anniversary celebration. Hayden was not excited about going. "I bet there won't be any kids there my age, " he said in disgust. Amazingly enough there were...... we had a great time. They had a milk bar where you could try different flavors of milk. Hayden and Cole wanted to try LEMON milk. I honestly gag just thinking about LEMON milk. I didn't give Olivia a choice. She got chocolate. The boys both said "Mmmm, this is good." But being the Mom I could see behind those smug grins. I offered Cole my chocolate milk and he gulped it down! Hayden quietly walked to the trash can and threw away his delicious - or not - LEMON milk.



I have said it a million times, Hayden hates to take pictures. I hope one day he will grow out of this funk and actually smile.


Olivia was upset that she couldn't actually hold the bunnies......

1 comment:

wjbrown said...

What cute kids you have.