Thursday, October 22, 2009

Dinner Conversation courtesy of Hayden

So I have debated all week whether I was going to blog about this or not, and I guess I decided it is too funny to keep to myself. So as we were eating cake and ice cream Sunday night we over hear this conversation between Hayden and his friends Jordan (13) and Nick (11).

Hayden: So I am starting to get hair down there....(and he looks "down there" with his eyes) You know what I am going to do? I am going to let it grow for like 2 months and it will be coming out the bottom of my pants. Then I will have to go to Cost Cutters to get a hair cut.

It was all I could do to not pee my pants, we were laughing so hard. I guess Sal and I didn't do such a great job with "THE TALK". My poor son thinks about going to Cost Cutters to get his "down there" hair cut! Maybe we better try that talk again!

No comments: