Sunday, July 26, 2009

First Day of School Pictures

Ok so I am so far behind on my posting, but at least I am doing it... (Mitzi!)

We start school the last week of July and I absolutely LOVE our modified year-round school. We have a 2 week break in October, 2 weeks at Christmas and then 2 weeks in March. The 6 week break for summer is just about perfect. By then the kids are tired of the pool, the PS2, their MEAN mom and each other and are ready to get back to school.

As usual Hayden was NOT thrilled to take first day of school pictures. Why is it worse than pulling teeth?? IS that what happens when you are in the 6th grade and going to MIDDLE SCHOOL?





Cole was thrilled to show off his new school clothes and shoes..... must just be how it is in the SECOND GRADE




Olivia ALWAYS wants in on the action......... I think that is just being a GIRL.... Liv will be 4 in October.


No comments: