Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Father's & Son's - May 8 & 9

I know I am WAY behind on Blogging. I seem to be having more fun with Facebook. I will try to catch up before I get too far behind.

Their humble abode... of course they had to take their quads to ride on Saturday.


This year I didn't hear too much about the Father's and Son's trip. There have been stories in the past about Time Machines and almost starting a forest fire, but this year the boys must have made a pact not to say anything to Mom about what happened or it was a fairly boring (in a good way) trip. After seeing some of the pictures, it is a good thing that Mom's are not allowed. I am not a gun person so the sight of little kids with guns makes me nervous.... even if they are pellet guns!







It is always nice for Olivia and I to have time to ourselves too. One day we will have have pedicures, watch chick flicks and stay up all night talking about boys, but this year she was fine with a trip to buy garments, chicken nuggets and sleeping in Mom's bed!

No comments: